For those who did respond, remember that you will have a $10 credit for future treatments. Just call Becky at (207) 873-2158 so it is properly credited to your account.
I would like to share the most relevant results with you, some of which are surprising and some of which are not:
Radio Ad Questions:
- 70% of respondents do not listen to MIX 107.9 even though it is rated highest for the demographic of females 20-55 in the central Maine area
- Of the 30% who listen to MIX 107.9, only a third of those have heard our ad
- Of those who have heard the ad, the responses were very encouraging including “memorable” and “exceptional”
Newspaper Ad Questions:
- 73.6% of respondents do not read the print version of the local papers
- Only 13.9% of respondents have seen the Women’s Quarterly ad
- Of those who saw the ad, all comments were positive including “classy” and “eye-catching”
Yellow Pages Questions:
- 49% of respondents never use the Yellow Pages anymore
- Only 7% use them on a regular basis or exclusively for local phone numbers and business information
- Not surprisingly, 98.6% use Google on a regular basis to find information on local businesses
E-Mail Newsletter Questions:
- 95% of respondents like receiving the 2 e-mail/weekly newsletter format
- Only 3% admitted to never reading them
I asked for suggestions for topics for future newsletters. There were many specific suggestions which I will highlight in future newsletters, including aging, adult acne, facial scarring and pore size.
I was impressed with the volume of response to this poll (although I realize the $10 incentive probably helped), and the quality and thoughtfulness of the comments made. This information will go a long way towards helping me more precisely target the marketing and advertising dollars for Maine Laser Skin Care, not to mention giving me a better idea of what is and is not working for many of you.
Thank you again for your help!