As you all know, I am constantly on the lookout for new skin care products that enhance and improve the treatments we do here at Maine Laser Skin Care. At the March meeting of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery in Boston, I found several new and exciting products which I will introduce in the next several blog posts.
The first product I would like to introduce is Copper DNA Repair. Copper DNA Repair is an advanced skin care treatment that will decrease the most visible effects of the aging process by stimulating existing cell functions and protecting skin cell DNA from further damage.
The key ingredients of this product will improve skin tone and texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. My wife has already fallen quickly in love with the product because of its effect on fine lines and wrinkles. especially around the mouth and upper lip.
Copper DNA Repair’s core elements have been formulated to combine complementary benefits of these several advanced components:
- Copper Peptide Complex is a messenger molecule with an attached copper atom that helps to regenerate tissue and stimulate collagen and elastin production, resulting in remodeling of damaged skin.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is a naturally-occurring anti-oxidant that works to protect DNA from damage and, at the same time, help with cell regeneration and collagen & elastin production.
- AstaXanthin is derived from marine algae and is also a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. This component absorbs UV light and protects cell membranes from environmental damage.
- Ceramides are naturally-occurring lipid elements of the skin that protect against loss of skin moisture.
- Green tea is another anti-oxidant, which will protect the skin from free radical damages and reduce any existing skin inflammation.
- Panthenol is derived from vitamin B5, and naturally attracts fluid into your skin. The deep moisturizing effect helps to calm inflamed skin and results in a soft and supple texture.
Due to the multiple positive effects of these advanced and potent ingredients, collagen and elastin production are stimulated, skin moisture is retained, and skin tone is balanced. As a result, you will notice fewer fine lines and firmer and tighter skin with improved elasticity.
Copper DNA Repair is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. It is best when applied after cleansing your skin gently, and then massaged into the skin until fully absorbed. It is most commonly used as an overnight skin treatment, but it can also be used during the day.
This new and exciting product is now available on our web site and represents a further advancement in topical skincare technology. Give it a try! I do not think that you will be disappointed based on the results we are seeing and those that are being reported to us from early users.